ROSEI leadership council member Chao Wang is a co-founder of HighT-tech, LLC.
HighT-tech, LLC is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join our team. The desired candidate is responsible for the design of products/furnaces associated with thermal process projects and collaborates with external vendors to ensure professional engineering standards are maintained. The Mechanical Engineer will contribute to best practices in the R&D laboratory and must be comfortable with a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Perform engineering design, drafting, fabrication, assembly, and test of furnaces for thermal processing.
- Construct prototypes, interface with external vendors and confirm designs, fabrication, and installation.
- Provide status, staffing needs, and schedule updates for the product development to ensure project requirements are met.
- Prepare accurate and concise technical presentations and reports, and design documentation.
- Participate in R&D activities, work planning, and evaluation activities.
- Conform to all safety precautions and protocols.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Experience in instrumental/mechanical design and analysis.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical problems, technically analyze and communicate engineering problems, and propose potential solutions.
- Familiar with computer-aided design software.
- Thermal processing experience/Furnace design experience.
- Excellent work ethic and ability to quickly demonstrate independence.
- Desire to work in a start-up, dynamic environment.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency required.
- COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to starting.
HighT-tech located in College Park, Maryland, is a start-up company revolutionizing high-temperature materials and thermal treatment processes for a wide array of applications. HighT-tech was established in 2019 and has applied deep research experience to develop advanced catalysts and ceramic materials.
Those interested in applying should send their CV’s to Yunhui Gong.